if you want to be a vendor with us, please fill out this form
please read this page before submitting the application
Gypsy Chic Vintage Market is a pop-up style vintage shop designed to create an event type shopping experience filled with home decor, furniture, clothing, jewelry, and accessories from the past. At GCVM our goal is to have a fun, team selling and working environment where the enthusiasm of our vendors is contagious to our customers. We are a team of junk gypsies, not in competition with each other but cooperatively building an exciting destination shop which customers want to be a part of.
Each vendor pays rent for their space plus 10% of sales to shop. Each vendor is required to work one shift per booth during a 4-day open period. Rents range from $120 – $165 depending on space size. Move in requires first month’s rent and an equal deposit which is refundable upon notice of intent to leave and inventory removed by the first of the following month.
(Please note: GCVM is not a crafters marketplace. Although occasionally vendors may make unique vintage inspired pieces utilizing old materials, we are an antique/decor store.)
Characteristics which we are looking for in potential vendors for our market:
- drama free individuals who add to the shop culture in a positive way
- individuals who have a sense of style and eye for design
- creative individuals
- individuals who can learn as they go as the trends in this business change over time
- individuals who are active with social media and are able to market their business and the shop (vendors with their own online following is a big plus)
- individuals who understand that problem solving is best served by communicating with those involved and that gossiping and complaining to others is not helpful (venting at home is always a good way to work through things without causing negative effects to the store)
- individuals ready to join our local group of Gypsy Chic gypsies to grow our market and your business too
If you feel that you would be a good addition to GCVM please fill out this form along with photo samples of your merchandise.
Vendors are selected on a case by case basis and receipt of this application does not imply a guarantee of acceptance.